04Jan Frajbiš
F1 IC LIGA
Jan Frajbiš
05Jáchym Švejnoha
OBT 2015
Jáchym Švejnoha

Stahuj

GT3 cars AC - Módy  | 305 MB | 07/12/2015
Auta do hry, stáhněte, rozbalte a adresář CONTENT nakopirujte do hry, defaultně je tady: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa.
19 - USA - Indianapolis - Tratě  | 397 MB | 20/11/2015
Trať pro GP USA na okruhu v Indianapolis místo Yas Mariny. Stažený soubor zkopírujte do složky rFactor2/Packages a dejte nainstalovat přes managera.
19 - Abu Dhabi - Yas Marina - Tratě  | 165 MB | 16/11/2015
Trať pro GP Abu Dhabí na okruhu Yas Marina. Stažený soubor zkopírujte do složky rFactor2/Packages a dejte nainstalovat přes managera.
rFactor 2 Profile Changer v 1.1 - Utility | 90 kB | 08/03/2015
Pomůcka pro snadnou změnu Vašeho jména(nicku) pro rFactor 2.
Photoshop plugin - Utility | 4 MB | 22/02/2010
Plugin pro photoshop, aby uměl pracovat s dds soubory

shoutbox
témata
15/06/2019 - 05:49
>> The projected top-15 pic...
(0 odpovědi)
15/06/2019 - 05:30
>> Pat’s Perspectives: Was ...
(0 odpovědi)
15/06/2019 - 05:16
>> Rob Gronkowski Jerseys ...
(0 odpovědi)
15/06/2019 - 05:05
>> Le’Veon Bell Jersey 201...
(0 odpovědi)
14/06/2019 - 06:09
>> nike air max 1 just do i...
(0 odpovědi)
14/06/2019 - 06:06
>> New Balance 530 lux sued...
(0 odpovědi)
>> Kompletní forum

anketa
Jaký je Váš oblíbený tým ve Formuli 1?

Mercedes

Williams

RedBull

Ferrari

Mclaren

jiný

Host čte si fórum
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte si fórum
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte si fórum
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte si fórum
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte si fórum
Host čte si fórum
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte si fórum

Fórum zpráv > Všeobecná diskuze > Motorsport > Paul Krause Jersey

| panxing18 | odpovědět
The one where we talk about the Chiefs and the Broncos Welcome Aboard! Even I’m not going to try and put lipstick on the pig that was last Thursday’s Vikings-Rams game Chuck Foreman Jersey , at this point of the season I’m getting apathetic until the Vikings team I was expecting starts showing up on the field.I previously said I would post these on Monday night as long as my new job allows and/or if it’s a common opponent for the Vikings but since Case Keenum is playing QB for the Broncos he gets a Monday night post.Since I have the Denver defense in fantasy football and Travis Kelce I don’t know who I’ll be cheering for but I’d like to see an entertaining game at least as I was not entertained at all last Thursday.Stop by let’s make fun of the mistakes our potential future opponents make on the field and maybe be entertained. With that, let’s be neutral....just kidding, I need fantasy football points from both sides and I’d like to wish continued success to Case. Also, GIF’s are welcome in this game thread and if you’re unfamiliar with me I have a very dim view of personal attacks, they don’t belong anywhere on the Daily Norseman and particularly not in a thread I post.A few rules though Paul Krause Jersey , these will look oddly familiar.-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner Fran Tarkenton Jersey , feel free to go away-While navigating the Chiefs-Broncos thread, just assume it’s sarcasm. As we do leading up to most games, we got an opportunity to exchange some questions with the folks that write about the Minnesota Vikings’ upcoming opponent. This week is no different, as I got the opportunity to swap questions from Brandon Gowton from Bleeding Green Nation, SB Nation’s home for the Philadelphia Eagles. You can see the answers that I provided to his questions right here Brett Favre Jersey , and here are the questions that he answered for me.1) After winning the Super Bowl last season, John DeFilippo was hired by the Vikings to be their offensive coordinator after serving as the Eagles’ quarterbacks coach. Can any of the fairly low output of the Eagles’ offense so far this season be attributed to his departure and/or the departure of offensive coordinator Frank Reich?2) The Eagles kept Carson Wentz on the bench for the first two weeks of the season, but he’s started the past two weeks. Do you think he’s at 100% yet?3) If you could take one player off of the Vikings’ roster and move him to Philadelphia, who would it be and why?4) What worries you the most about the Vikings going into this week’s game?5) How do you see Sunday’s game playing out?Thanks to Brandon for taking the time to sit down and answer our questions. We’ll have more on this Sunday’s game as we get closer to kickoff.

16/04/2019 - 07:56 | offline | 13 příspěvků | registrován: 20.03.2019

nový příspěvek nový příspěvek    nové příspěvky neexistují nové příspěvky neexistují    zavřeno Téma zavřeno Téma

Než začneš odpovídat musíš se zaregistrovat!

registrace
přihlášení

LiveRacers
Další­ partneři:   SimRacing.sk  |  Katalog firem - Portál-firem.cz|  F1 JC liga  |  Badlands-Motorsports
Copyright © 2006-2016, F1 IC liga, International Championship - Všechna práva vyhrazena. Jakékoliv kopírování, publikování nebo šíření obsahu z těchto stránek je zakázáno bez předchozího písemného souhlasu F1 IC ligy. Optimalizováno pro Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, 1366x768+. Webdesign: Patrik Zajíc
TOPlist