04Jan Frajbiš
F1 IC LIGA
Jan Frajbiš
05Jáchym Švejnoha
OBT 2015
Jáchym Švejnoha

Stahuj

GT3 cars AC - Módy  | 305 MB | 07/12/2015
Auta do hry, stáhněte, rozbalte a adresář CONTENT nakopirujte do hry, defaultně je tady: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa.
19 - USA - Indianapolis - Tratě  | 397 MB | 20/11/2015
Trať pro GP USA na okruhu v Indianapolis místo Yas Mariny. Stažený soubor zkopírujte do složky rFactor2/Packages a dejte nainstalovat přes managera.
19 - Abu Dhabi - Yas Marina - Tratě  | 165 MB | 16/11/2015
Trať pro GP Abu Dhabí na okruhu Yas Marina. Stažený soubor zkopírujte do složky rFactor2/Packages a dejte nainstalovat přes managera.
rFactor 2 Profile Changer v 1.1 - Utility | 90 kB | 08/03/2015
Pomůcka pro snadnou změnu Vašeho jména(nicku) pro rFactor 2.
Photoshop plugin - Utility | 4 MB | 22/02/2010
Plugin pro photoshop, aby uměl pracovat s dds soubory

shoutbox
témata
17/06/2019 - 08:29
>> where we carry a wide ra...
(0 odpovědi)
15/06/2019 - 05:49
>> The projected top-15 pic...
(0 odpovědi)
15/06/2019 - 05:30
>> Pat’s Perspectives: Was ...
(0 odpovědi)
15/06/2019 - 05:16
>> Rob Gronkowski Jerseys ...
(0 odpovědi)
15/06/2019 - 05:05
>> Le’Veon Bell Jersey 201...
(0 odpovědi)
14/06/2019 - 06:09
>> nike air max 1 just do i...
(0 odpovědi)
>> Kompletní forum

anketa
Jaký je Váš oblíbený tým ve Formuli 1?

Mercedes

Williams

RedBull

Ferrari

Mclaren

jiný

Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte si fórum
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte si fórum
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte si fórum
Host čte si fórum
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host prohlíží si fórum
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte si fórum
Host čte si fórum
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte si fórum
Host čte si fórum
Host čte kniha návštěv
Host čte si fórum
Host čte kniha návštěv

Fórum zpráv > Všeobecná diskuze > Ostatní > Saquon Barkley Jerseys Stitched

| liny | odpovědět
Today’s show includes some clips from GM Dave Gettleman"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 Youth Michael Strahan Jerseys , Week 17PodcastsNew York Giants NewsBig Blue View RadioThoughts from Indy on ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcastNew,2commentsToday’s show includes some clips from GM Dave GettlemanESTShareTweetShareShareThoughts from Indy on ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcastBrad Penner-USA TODAY SportsQuarterback was the overwhelming focus as New York Giants general manager Dave Gettleman and coach Pat Shurmur spoke to the media on Wednesday. We learned that unless something very much unexpected happens Eli Manning will be the starting quarterback in 2019, and that Gettleman dreams of attaching a franchise quarterback to his Giants legacy.The latest ‘Valentine’s Views’ podcast touches on those topics and includes some audio from Gettleman’s remarks on Wednesday.Please give the full show a listen below. Also, please continue following all of our Combine coverage.Where to subscribeYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSSFinally, be sure to check out the home page for all of the shows across the expanding Vox Media Podcast Network. Asafo-Adjei introduces himself"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17New York Giants News2019 NFL Draft“Big George” makes a big impression in first day as a GiantNew,103commentsAsafo-Adjei introduces himselfEDTShareTweetShareShare“Big George” makes a big impression in first day as a GiantGeorge Asafo-AdjeiJason Marcum - Sea of BlueGeorge Asafo-Adjei, the Kentucky right tackle the New York Giants selected in Round 7 (232nd overall) wasted no time on Saturday endearing himself to the fan base.“Hell, yeah”How can you not love Asafo-Adjei’s reaction when he got the “we’re drafting you” phone call from the Giants? Just listen to the young man nicknamed “Big George.”Asafo-Adjei continued to express excitement when he spoke with New York media via conference call:“Oh my gosh, I feel like the luckiest man in the world Michael Strahan Jerseys Stitched ,” he said.“She gets to see her boy make it.”Asafo-Adjei spoke passionately on Saturday about his mother.“My mom works hard, she has worked hard since I was born. She has been working 3 jobs, literally 3 jobs every day. She probably gets 4 hours of sleep every day, we went through some rough patches in life, but we overcame thanks to God. He’s taken me out of that situation, and he has taken our family out of that situation,” Asafo-Adjei said. “I’m happy for our blessings. I don’t have a father in my life, that’s been much harder as well. I thank God, God is good and he answers prayers.”Asafo-Adjei sounded like a son just trying to make his mom proud.“She was screaming, going crazy [when he was drafted] Youth Saquon Barkley Jerseys ,” Asafo-Adjei said. “I’m happy for her, she gets to see her boy make it. “I’ve worked really hard for this. I’m going in there not to just goof around, but I’m going in there to take a job, I’m going in there to make a name for myself. I truly believe I’m a dog. I can’t wait for you guys to see that.”Born in the BronxAsafo-Adjei was born in the Bronx and moved to Cincinnati, Oh. during his childhood. He says, though, that he’s “from Ghana.” He told reporters he has a sister from Ghana who he didn’t meet until he was 14, and that his mission — outside of football — is to help the poor.“I want to give back to any poor countries and any poor communities around here. It’s eye opening to see those people don’t have anything, but they are the happiest people in the world,” Asafo-Adjei said. “Anyone can take something from that Saquon Barkley Jerseys Stitched , just seeing them struggle I want to give back to them so bad.”Good practice competitionThe Giants did not select edge rusher Josh Allen in Round 1. In selecting Asafo-Adjei, they did take the guy who blocked him in practice every day for the past few seasons.“We both sharpened each other honestly,” Asafo-Adjei said. “He had troubles going against me, I’m a speed guy I’m good with the pass rush. He’s a great edge rusher, I gave him problems, we both helped each other. You saw it in the outcome of the season and the outcome of our play.”

13/06/2019 - 03:52 | offline | 67 příspěvků | registrován: 25.03.2019

nový příspěvek nový příspěvek    nové příspěvky neexistují nové příspěvky neexistují    zavřeno Téma zavřeno Téma

Než začneš odpovídat musíš se zaregistrovat!

registrace
přihlášení

LiveRacers
Další­ partneři:   SimRacing.sk  |  Katalog firem - Portál-firem.cz|  F1 JC liga  |  Badlands-Motorsports
Copyright © 2006-2016, F1 IC liga, International Championship - Všechna práva vyhrazena. Jakékoliv kopírování, publikování nebo šíření obsahu z těchto stránek je zakázáno bez předchozího písemného souhlasu F1 IC ligy. Optimalizováno pro Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, 1366x768+. Webdesign: Patrik Zajíc
TOPlist